Friday, March 9, 2012

Are North Koreans really the bad guys here?

Contrary to what the media says, North Korea does not seem to be a threat in my opinion. The UN officials stated "North Korea has broken all treaties related to the nuclear weapon developmental program". So why do they believe they need this nuclear program?...because a good number of the other corrupted goverments around the world (including America) do not abide by the guidelines just like North Korea has done. With that being said, think about why they are going about doing this. Nobody wants the world against them, but for North Korea it seems like this what they are hoping for, right? Wrong.



In my eyes North Korea is like a paranoid schizophrenic with a gun just waiting to retaliate upon provocation. So who are the ones provoking them? As Americans...we seem to live our daily lives with daily stress and typical 9-5 jobs. Out of those Americans I'd roughly estimate 80% not knowing what the f*ck is going on with our government/military, much less North Korea's and other countries.



I'm not saying one party in this is good or bad because truthfully we (yes, even you) are all the bad ones in this and the ones who try to make a difference seem to be either get caught up in the corruption or get shut down to fast to make a difference. There's got to be a way to deal with all the bullsh*t going on around us, but nothing will be done unless we strive to make it happen. I'm looking at you Obama.



I often look at my friends, family and co-workers and just think about how each of us could make a difference. This world is not corrupt. Humans are corrupt. I'm not a religious kid, nor am I against it. I set my own morals and standards, which has turned out to be a good thing. In history these are the ones who have made differences. I believe people need to set their own guidelines to an extent. Live a little and realize what needs to change. Please never tell yourself you can't make a difference, because you can. You alone affect the people around you. This could change their lives for the better or for the worse.



By now you are probably wondering where this is all going. The point of me typing this on friday night while I could be out kickin it with my friends partying is to inform people. That means informing the intelligent, dumb, religious, black, and white people to do something to make a difference.



I'm an 18 year old male who is looking around at everyone older than me...just wondering where the hell this world is about to go. It's sad to know some of my closest friends could probably do a better job at making this world a better place than some of the men who are the heads of this planet. You can say I don't understand, it's too complex or I'm too young to know what I am talking about, but if that is what you are thinking then you could very well be an example of the exact problem I'm talking about.



Something needs to change and change fast. I have a full life ahead of me and I want the best for myself and the people I love. Even if that meant living a life full of torture so future generations could live in a "changed" better place.



With global warming obviously being there as a routine for the earth, humans are definitely doing a great job at speeding up the process. I know I'll never be president or over in North Korea stopping these "nuclear developmental tests", but I am an average kid who is looking outside the box and I cannot understand why the people around me and at the head of this nation can't do the same.



People say the kids are the future, which is true. I'm a kid trying to make a difference. Not for recognition or to see how many people I can get going against me. I'm doing this for you actually and the people around you. For the future generations and the insane paranoid schizophrenic people who might want to blow the world up.



If you read this, thanks. Now do something.



Negative feedback is welcome too. I'd like everyone to see who I'm talking about when I say I'm trying to inform the "unintelligent".Are North Koreans really the bad guys here?
If you don't find a gun-wielding, paranoid schizophrenic threatening, you're braver than me, sir.Are North Koreans really the bad guys here?
take everything the media says with a tub of salt



who says global warming is real either? I bet you we're cooling down



I read your entire post, good to know there's people like you and me in this generation

Report Abuse

Are North Koreans really the bad guys here?
That was good. A bit long for comfortable readin on this site tho.



Stuff like No. Korea and USA u need to get info from both sides and then also from a neutral source also to get a real good picture of what's really goin on.



The USA will make their side seem the right one. And probably No. Korea would do the same. Then maybe a disinterested party would look at what was goin on and form an opinion that would be even more valuable.



Anyhow there is always 2 sides to somethin like this. The Americans always flood the media with their views so we know what they say. But not much really comes outta No. Korea so we don't really know much about their side of it.



Since it's been shown recently that America is a world bully, I think maybe it isn't such a bad thing for No. Korea to stick up for itself.
The key difference being America and other countries do not starve their people to run a nuclear program.



Another key difference is the other countries don't threaten war when something happens. They attempt to use diplomacy.



I don't think North Korea is bad, they're like the annoying kid who never shuts up until they get what they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment