Friday, March 9, 2012

Which Guild Wars pack should I buy, GW and Eye of the North OR GW and Factions?

I wanna start and someone told me that EYE of the north wasnt a good starting out.Which Guild Wars pack should I buy, GW and Eye of the North OR GW and Factions?
Buy Guild Wars and Factions. Eye of the North is only good if you're looking for elite armor or something to do with your time for a few days. The others will keep your attention far longer than that.Which Guild Wars pack should I buy, GW and Eye of the North OR GW and Factions?
You may also consider these possabilities:



Just start out with Guild Wars. There is a ton of content in the original GW game compared to the expansions. Also You may not like it as much as you expect.



Guild Wars and Nightfall. There are three expansions (Factions, Nightfall, and Eye of the North) so don't forget about Nightfall.



Personally I prefer the original GW over any of the three expansions.

No comments:

Post a Comment