Friday, March 9, 2012

How do I play Guild Wars Eye of the North?

Okay So I have Guild Wars Nightfall and then just the other day I bought the Expansion Eye of the North. It says the expansion works with any Campaign so I entered the Key (Eye of the North Key) into the Guild Wars game and now it says my account is able to play Eye of the North. The thing is how do I play it cause when I go on my character everything is just the same. I've even made a new Character and thats still the same. Please help me!How do I play Guild Wars Eye of the North?
Sier usually has good answers, but he's off base on this one.



Eye of the North is accessible for any characters that are level 10 or higher. If you have a character that meeets the level requirement, just take him to Kamadan and you'll see a new quest available that will allow you to transfer to Eye of the North. You'll see a pop-up box with the quest details when your eligible character enters town.How do I play Guild Wars Eye of the North?
You need to get on a ship and travel to Lion's Arch. From there you can start the Eye of the North Campaign using your current Nightfall character.

You cannot make an ye of the North-character; it is just an expansion and there to expand the world of your current characters.



Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment