Friday, March 9, 2012

Can I buy Guild Wars Eye of the North on steam if I bought the trilogy in a retail store?

I own the Guild Wars Trilogy, which I bought in a store (best buy), and recently noticed that Steam has Eye of the North which would be much easier to buy from as I wouldn't need to go to a store. Steam does not accept the Guild Wars CD Key as it does some other Retail games, and I am unsure as to whether or not it would work if I bought the Steam version of Eye of the North if I own the retail version of the trilogy. ThanksCan I buy Guild Wars Eye of the North on steam if I bought the trilogy in a retail store?
If you buy it online you should just get an account code that you enter into your Guild Wars Account. It should not matter at all where you get the code at all.

The only content that you get gets patched into the game and it really very small.

No comments:

Post a Comment