Friday, March 9, 2012

I am very confused about my Guild Wars platinum edition with Eye of the North?

For some reason I can only play Eye of the North I think. When I make a new character I choose the Prophecies and I don't even select Eye of the North or anything. And I want to play the original game because it got better ratings than Eye of the North. Help me please! Oh yeah, and also when the game starts up it says Play Guild Wars:Eye of the North.I am very confused about my Guild Wars platinum edition with Eye of the North?
The background has nothing to do with the character creation.

The only campaigns you can create a character for is

Prophecies

Factions

Nightfall

You cannot create a character for EOTN, as it is an expansion, not a full campaign.I am very confused about my Guild Wars platinum edition with Eye of the North?
If the only campaign you own is Prophecies then all your characters will start in prophecies. (You'll start in Ascalon City).



The login screen always says Eye of the North. It has nothing to do with the gameplay. It's simply a promo for the latest game. Once your characters reach a certain point in the game (Lion's Arch), you'll be able to transfer them over to the Eye of the North areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment