Friday, March 9, 2012

I want to buy Guildwars but do I have to buy Guildwars 1 before I can buy the Nightfall or Eye of the North?

I think it would be nice to get like Nightfall or Eye of the north but I don't know if I need to buy the first game before I buy those. It would make more sence if those games had number in them but I don't know.I want to buy Guildwars but do I have to buy Guildwars 1 before I can buy the Nightfall or Eye of the North?
Nightfall is a stand-alone expansion. You do not need Prophecies and/or Factions to play.



As for Eye of the north, you DO need an already existing expansion to play as that is NOT stand-alone.I want to buy Guildwars but do I have to buy Guildwars 1 before I can buy the Nightfall or Eye of the North?
Yes, you'll need to buy Guildwars the game itself before you get Nightfall or Eye of the North. Nightfall and Eye of the North are both expantions of Guildwars. This means that you need to have Guildwars installed into your computer before you install the other two, it doesn't matter which. Think of them like updates, Guildwars is just Guildwars but when you add the expantion pack Nightfall and/or Eye of the North you are updating it to the latest gameplay. Therefore making it more fun.

Anyways, that was a lot to explain lol, I hope that helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment