Friday, March 9, 2012

How do I access Guild Wars Eye of the North?

I know I own GW:EN but I can't for the life of me remember how to access it. I just recently started playing again after 38 months. I know I can access Cantha from Lions Arch, so I thought it'd be the same. But when I checked there was only Cantha. Can someone help me please?How do I access Guild Wars Eye of the North?
The Northern Shiverpeaks or GW.EN can be accessed from Kamadan in NF, Kaineng City in Factions and from Lions Arch in Prophecies.

You just need to speak to the right NPC in any of those 3 cities.

In Lions Arch the NPC is Len something and he stands next to the fountain in the centre of town.How do I access Guild Wars Eye of the North?
EoN has to be accessed by a quest in Lions Arch. Can't remember the name of the NPC, but when you recieve the quest you have to go through a crack in the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment